Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Milo's birthday weekend

I can't believe that my sweet little boy is already 3 years old! It seems like yesterday that I was driving to Columbus every other week for our prenatal appointments and anxiously awaiting his arrival. I remember how nervous Moe and I were the day we went up to have him....I was very controlled throughout the entire labor, until he crowned. My sweet and wonderful doctor told me she could see his nose and I finally realized that we were going to get to keep him and that he was going to be ok. The tears just started streaming down my face as I pushed the final time and I can't describe the joy and relief that I felt when they placed him on my chest.

Our lives were forever changed in that moment. Milo has been a wonderful addition to our little family and he is such a joy in our lives. He is so loving and sweet and funny and rotten and smart!  He is a huge Mario Brothers fan and enjoys playing pretend quite a bit of the time. He also likes to help me cook and clean the house (when he isn't "too busy" playing). He has been a wonderful big brother to Magnolia and despite the small age difference, he rarely ever has shown the tiniest bit of jealousy toward her.  He likes to teach her how to do things and he loves having her for a playmate.

Happy birthday my little sweet heart! I can't wait to see how your grow and change over the years to come!

1 comment: