Monday, September 6, 2010

Pixie Fluff One Size Diaper Review

I was lucky enough to be able to be a tester for the Pixie Fluff one-size diaper. I wanted to do a little review on it, so others would hopefully be familiar enough with it to order one if it fit their needs.

The diaper is sized similarly to many of  the one-sized diapers.  It fits my 29 pounds daughter (35 inches tall) on the largest setting, but will not fit my son who is 35 pounds (39 inches tall). If I were to compare it in size to some other diapers, I would say it is of similar size to the FB, RaR and Babykicks one size diapers.

The interior of the diaper is lined with microfleece and the diaper has internal leg gussets to help hold messes in. The insert that I received with my tester was a loopy fabric over zorb, and it is very absorbent. My daughter has worn this diaper for at least 4 hours without any leakage issues.  I believe that Pixie Fluff is looking at other insert options as well (bamboo being one material considered), so I am sure that you could talk it over with her if you preferred another material. After using this diaper multiple times, I can say that I am very pleased with it.

I will include some pictures of the diaper that I reviewed.

First picture is on the smallest setting.




The next picture is on the largest setting




The last picture is of the interior of the diaper





I almost forgot to mention the adorable engraved snaps! My diaper has little engraved monkeys on the snaps. I think that is just a sweet little touch :D



Note: This review is my honest opinion of the product. I was not compensated in any way for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment