Friday, August 27, 2010

Diaper Change Diaper Review

I have to say that I am way behind in my blogging, but, I am trying to get caught up. Today I want to review a Diaper Change minky diaper. For those that remember the photo contest Magnolia was in, this was the one of the prizes. It was my very first minky diaper and I wasn't sure what to expect having read so many things about the wicking issues they can sometimes have, but I fell in love once I removed this diaper from the shipping package. I made myself wait a few weeks before reviewing it, so that I could be sure I was giving an honest description of the diaper and it's performance.

 First of all, the diaper is a gorgeous color and so very soft! It is a large and measures about 19 inches when stretched from back to front.  The waist could stretch up to around 25 inches (nearly fully stretched) on the largest setting and fit as small as 12 inches on the smallest setting (unstretched). The elastics have very nice stretch to them, both in the legs and in the waist, allowing for a nice leak-free fit on babies of various sizes. There is a nice elasticized pocket opening in the back for easy stuffing.   We have used this diaper every other day since receiving it, (with various types of inserts from microfiber to hemp)  and we have had zero issues with wicking or leaking. I am very impressed with the craftmanship of this diaper, everything on it is very professionally put together and sturdy. Oh! I want to add that I have had no issues with staining with the Diaper Change diaper either. I know that with some diapers, the lining can be prone to staining, but, this one has held up to the rigorous tests my daughter has put it through (you know how it is, as soon as your put the cute diaper on, they decide to do important baby business!).

I guess the final test of the diaper is how well Miss Magnolia likes it.  When I allow her to choose which diaper she wants to wear, she always points to her Diaper Change diaper (if it is in the basket) and asks for her "soft diaper". That is enough for me :D

I highly recommend Diaper Change diapers for those of you who like a cute and functional diaper that won't sit at the bottom of your fluff pile waiting until everything else has been used before it gets it's day in the sun :D  Check them out for yourself!

Diaper Change Diapers
Diaper Change Diapers on Facebook

And, here are some pictures of our diaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment